Past Topics : Habits of Health Tuesdays
1. Do you breathe effectively and efficiently? (Body) Providing some of the fuel the body needs to maintain its integrity.
2. Do you Journal on a regular basis? (Mind) This process allows the mind to maintain order and keep up by knowing what is happening in the present time / NOW, rather than past or future thinking.
3. Who is in Charge of your life, EGO, You or God? (Spirit) Allowing God to direct your life you take all of the pressure off of yourself. You no longer have to be perfect, you only have to do what God ministers to your heart and mind.
1. What is your diet like, good or bad? (Body)(chemical changes)
Sugars and sweets? Lead to insulin spikes
2. What kind of information do you read? (Mind)
Any drugs involved which alter perception?
3. How much time do you spend in Prayer and Meditation? (Spirit)
Prayer is talking to God!
Meditation is shutting down the mind so you can listen to God!
Physical Stress – Stressors produce mechanical stresses on skin, bones, Fascia, ligaments, tendons, muscles, and nerves.
Muscle soreness, Tendonitis, Arthritis, Bursitis, TMJ, Headaches, Plantar Fasciitis, Knee Pain, Hip Pain, Frozen Shoulders, Inflammation
Mental Stress – Fear, Guilt, Shame, and Anger – Mental Attitudes cause the stress Hormones to be created:
(Hypothalamus – corticotropin release factor “crf”)
(Pituitary gland – adrenocorticotropic hormone “acth”)
(Adrenal cortex – cortisol) over 30 varieties of stress hormones travel in the blood stream and affect organs, glands, heart, and intestines.
Leading to - Depression, Headaches, indigestion, heartburn, shortness of breath, change in heart beats per minute, Inflammation, cold sweats
Spiritual stress – Do you live with Pride and in a EGO controlled environment or have you surrendered and accepted Humility and surrender in your life.
Using Force in your life to get things done, tasks completed, deadlines met, but force falls into the pride and EGO category. Using your will, wit, muscles and physical senses, manipulation to accomplish your will, falls into the competition or force arena.
Using Power in your life, togetherness with others, surrendering and becoming humble by saying I can’t do it all and I need help. Using Intuition, Imagination, reason, and perception.
Developing a relationship with God and turning to Him in times of Need.
Join us to discuss these topics!
Free Health Coaching – provided by the "Together i Can Group"
January 3, 2017
Habits of Health Weekly Meeting - Learn the habits of life that will either promote you or those that will demote you. Join in the discussion every Wednesday night from 6 to 8 pm where we address all the issues.
Read our articles on health and weight loss packed with valuable information, tips and techniques to curb the cravings, enhance your energy and build a better, healthier you.
Personalized Health Coaching by Certified Health Coaches – To meet Your needs.